Growhio is a non-profit Sustainable Cleveland 2019 initiative designed to strengthen and support all aspects of Northeast Ohio's local food economy through branding, marketing and collaboration.

3.28.2012

Happenings at Tremont Farmers' Market - April 3


 
Diggin' it! at the
Tremont Farmers' Market!
TFM april 2012
There's a lot to dig into this week at the TfM!
    
Good Day!
 
I am Jim Votava, your new TfM Market Manager. I have been working with the market for almost two years, first as a vendor with Tremont Digs then as the TWDC agent. I have lived in Tremont since 1993 and am very active in the community and am proud to be the co-chair for the 2012 Tremont Trek.
 
Prior to this I was a photojournalist, graphic designer, page designer, columnist and editor with the Sun Newspapers for 18 years.
 
While working at the Sun I penned a column called Diggin' it! The column focused on everything fun and new I discovered while visiting local garden centers during my travels. The column evolved into a popular video spot oncleveland.com. I hope to bring this same success to you in our TfM social media.
 
I am a self taught gardener and plant artist and really enjoy working with tropicals. My gardens and home have been in several garden tours and on the Tremont Trek. 
 
I hope to bring new ideas to the table, continue the excellent work of former market manager Jody Lathwell and expand the success of the market for everyone involved.
 
I will be sending out weekly eblasts every Monday to keep you up to date. See you at the Market April 3rd!
 
Make it a Great Day!
Jim
 
 

SPONSOR TfM!

2012 Summer Market Sponsor Applications are now available!
Support our mission!

Learn More...
seeds
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Fundraiser Sale on April 3rd!

TfM will be offering seeds for sale at the market beginning April 3rd from 4-7pm
for $2.50 each!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment