Live Music: Tracy Marie, 11:30am-1:30pm
**Music brought to you each week by Tri-C Recording Arts and Technology.
Next Friday, August 17 is Farmers Market Cash Mob Week at DFM
“Produce Perks” accepted: EBT users will receive “Produce Perks,” a dollar for dollar bonus (up to $10) to be spent on fresh fruits and vegetables. Produce Perks are available at area farmers markets while supplies last. Please stop by the information table for more information or to use your card.
EBT, WIC, senior coupons and debit cards are accepted.
Are you interested in becoming a vendor at DFM? Emaildowntownclevelandmarket@gmail.
com for more information of fill out the online application here.
Here's our complete list of vendors for the 2012 season:
- Por-Bar Farms: Heirloom and organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Community Greenhouse Partners: Organic vegetables and greens grown just a few blocks east of downtown
- Harvest in Christ: Heirloom produce grown using sustainable methods
- Lucia's Fresh Produce: Hard neck garlic grown in Old Brooklyn
- Maggie's Farm: An urban farm located in The Stockyards
- Ohio Farm Direct: Organic, grassfed cheese
- Crystal Moon Acres: Goats milk fudge and baked goods
- Judy’s Oasis: Middle Eastern Cuisine, including hoomus, meat pies, falafel and prepared foods for lunch
- Peddler Bread: Artisan bread bakery
- Ohio City Pasta: Hand-crafted pasta
- Rising Star Coffee Roasters: Small batch coffee roasters located in Ohio City
- Blaze Gourmet: Exotic hot sauce and salsas
- SPICEHOUND: High quality spices, herbs, chillies, and natural salts
- No Whey Chocolates: Vegan, whey-free chocolate candies and chocolate-covered fruit
- The Tea and Honey Company: Locally made teas, honeys, and other aromatherapy items
- Kernels by Chrissie: hand-crafted, gourmet popcorn from Ohio grown corn
- A' Cups Mini Cakes: Signature cupcakes in a variety of flavors
- BONJOUR Crepes: French crepes using locally grown and organic ingredients
- In Forno Pizza: Wood-fired authentic neopolitan pizza
- Pig Lickin' Good BBQ: Hot-off-the-grill BBQ, bottled sauces and salad dressings
- The Nosh Box: A mix of midwestern comfort food with a Tex/Mex kick
- Mad Mouth Gyros: Authentic Greek and Mediterranean goods on the go
- Hodge Podge: Chris Hodgson's famous food truck
- Publish Ohio: Cleveland-area prints, postcards and photos
Come hungry and enjoy a delicious lunch from one of our prepared food vendors. Just make sure you save enough time during lunch to visit all of your favorite vendors, enjoy the fresh air, listen to the live music, and maybe even picnic in the grass!