Help Growhio with our new slogan! There are many great local food slogans out there already - "Get fresh with the locals," "Don't buy food from strangers," "Buy fresh, buy local," and "It's not food if it doesn't rot" - to name a few of our favorites. We'd like to have our own original slogan to put on our t-shirts and other merchandise to promote Growhio and local food in Northeast Ohio.
We are looking for:
- Something clever - The slogan should make people swoon for our apparel!
- Something accessible - The slogan should be easily understood by both seasoned local foodies and those who are new to local food.
- Something meaningful - The slogan (combined with Growhio's logo) should help make it clear what Growhio is all about - promoting local food in Northeast Ohio.
Winning Prize: The person who submits the winning slogan will be featured on Growhio's website and blog, receive a set of 4 Growhio reusable grocery totes, 2 car window decals, and (once printed) a t-shirt featuring the winning slogan!
How to Enter: Email slogan submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email address and telephone number. Submissions will be accepted until either we find the right slogan or September 15th - whichever occurs first.
Rules and Conditions:
- Slogan entries must be an original idea. Slogans found to be already in use will be disqualified.
- All entries become the property of Growhio.
- Selection of the winning slogan is completely within Growhio's discretion.
- Two or more people may come up with identical slogans or very similar. If that slogan is selected as the winner, the earliest entry will be deemed the winning entry.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions a person may enter, but please use our inbox responsibly.